HVAC News & Tips
- With Spring Here, It’s Time to Check Your Air Conditioning!
- 3 Signs Your AC Unit Might Need Repair
- See This Checklist for Your Upcoming AC Service
- Why Duct Cleaning Is So Important
- The Benefits of Spring Air Conditioner Checkups
- Heating and Air Company Reviews
- Energy Efficiency Tips in Winter
- Benefits of Adding a Mitsubishi Ductless System
- Check out our Angie’s List and Kudzu Reviews
- Why UltraViolet lights are crucial for winter season
- Helpful Cleaning Tips for Furnaces
- Happy New Year
- Merry Christmas
- Variable Speed Furnace Benefits
- Find Out Why Closing Your Heating Vents Will Not Reduce Your Energy Bill This Winter
- Is it time to upgrade your home’s furnace?
- Carbon Monoxide Safety for Winter
- Schedule your HVAC Maintenance Now Before Cold Weather Sets In
- Simple Furnace Checks and Fixes
- Another 5 star rating – Happy Customer Testimonial
There when you need them!
Weekend Service. Unheard unless your Shriver. Saturday afternoon and no heat. After calling Shriver, a technician showed up in less than an hour, fixed the problem.Best of all no premium rates if your a contract customer. Highly recommend this company.
Prompt and Professional
I am very happy with my experience using Shriver. They handled a number of HVAC issues at my office park, and their pricing was certainly fair. I will definitely be using them again.
I cannot say enough kind words about Shriver Mechanical. To make a long story short, they saved me thousands of dollars by being honest. Another company's technician had told me I needed a my unit rebuilt to the tune of over $3,000. David, from Shriver Mechanical, informed me that the reverse valve was stuck, the part was under warranty, and I didn't need a rebuild. He freed the valve until the new part could be installed in a couple of days. I ended up spending a couple hundred of dollars and they have been my go to company ever since. Shriver Mechanical won't jerk you around and charge you for work that isn't needed. Imagine that, an honest company with integrity.
Shriver Mechanical 770-975-1927 4880 Lake Acworth Drive Acworth GA, 30101 USA 0.0 0.0 0 0 Reviews for my site
Coupons & Specials
$25 Off any Service or Repair
$85 Diagnostic Fee Waived
on Approved Repair of $200 or more
10% Off on Approved Repair
for Senior Citizens' homes only
Not Valid on Installs or with any other offer